2016 International Women’s Ski Day: Saturday, December 10th
- 2016 INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S SKI DAY: Saturday, December 10th -
8AM TO 4PM • Telluride Ski Resort
Join us for a day filled with tutus and costumes, ripping with awesome women, demos, raffles & more!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
• 8 am: Meet & Greet at Bootdoctors in Mountain Village
• 9 am: Group Photo
• 9:15 am: Ski Your Heart Out
• 2:30 pm: Meet at the Top of Mountain Village Express (Lift 4) for a Group Ski to Tomboy Tavern (Photos and Video to be taken at this time)
• 3 pm: Tomboy Happy Hour and Raffle
Skiers & snowboarders of all ages & abilities are welcome! No ski pass? No problem. Attendees without a season pass will receive a discounted two-day pass for use on December 10th & 11th. We also have discounted lodging options. CLICK HERE for more information!
$15 registration fee covers breakfast, any skis or snowboards you want to demo all day, apres food & bev specials, entry into amazing drawing to win Tecnica boots, Blizzard skis, women specific winter clothing & gear plus spa treatments, tunes, footbeds, & more!