Community

BOOTDOCTORS SPECIALS FOR THE 2016 KOTO SWAP

November 8, 2016

– For more information on our bootfitting services, CLICK HERE – – Be sure to check out OUR BEST SKIS CURRENTLY ON SALE –

Contest Winner Greg Bufalini’s Telluride Adventure

October 7, 2016

PURE. TELLURIDE. EXHILARATION. By Greg Bufalini. I enjoyed an amazing Telluride fall weekend adventure, Sept.9-11, courtesy of GoHawkeye Foundation and their wonderful, life-changing and generous.

Dawn Patrol By: Allison Perry

December 19, 2015

Words: Allison Perry Images: Kristofer Noel On the phone last night with a friend who still lives in NYC, I mentioned that the next morning,.

TELLURIDE TRAILS MOUNTAIN BIKE RIDE

July 15, 2015

FREE “No Drop” Mountain Bike Ride Thursdays at 5:30 pm   Join local mountain bike rider Dave LeFevre and others in an exploration of Telluride’s trails..

Run Free!

July 15, 2015

FREE Running group Tuesdays and Thursdays Ben Fletcher, our in-house distance runner and athlete loves to share his passion for running. So he is inviting.

FREE AND AWESOME!

July 15, 2015

FREE Women’s Mountain Bike Rides are back! Our most popular free event is back.  Join Sarah Iversen, our top woman bike mechanic and guide for.

Jill Burchmore – 20 Week Running Training Class

April 16, 2015

BootDoctors® and Jill Burchmore Present 20 Week Group Running Training Ideal for Imogene Pass Run Preperation April 29th – Sept 9th Wednesdays @ 7:15am and.

Backcountry Awareness

February 3, 2015

*No article on the internet, video or conversation with friends on the chairlift is a substitute for formal avalanche education. DO NOT EVER ENTER THE.

Not Forgotten Outreach Program

January 21, 2015

Written By Patrick Trujillo Trujillo is a member of BootDoctors® in Taos, NM In late summer of 2012 I was fortunate to find work in Taos.