Jamie Gomez of the Mountain Village BootDoctors® presents the Spy Doom snow goggle. We took a few photos of Jamie with the Doom and asked him why he thought Spy has an exceptional product in the Doom goggle. Stop by the Mountain Village, Telluride BootDoctors® to see Jamie himself. The Doom combines easily changeable lenses with exceptional optical quality. The goggle comes with two lenses; one for sunny days and one for overcast days. This ensures that you are able to see regardless of lighting changes, add the fact that it’s one of the simplest lens changing systems on the market and you’ve got a serious contender for those looking for the best in snow goggle technology!
Within darkness there is light. The Doom’s Locksteady® fingerprint free quick-change lens system is your only hope for protection against the everchanging elements of mother nature. A free mirrored bonus lens helps you see better in all conditions. Changing your lens just got as easy as push, pop, lock.
- Custom built from flexible polyurethane
- Features the Locksteady® quick change system
- Anti-Fog 5.5-base ARC® spherical dual-lens system with anti-scratch protection
- Free mirrored bonus lens
- Triple-layer Isotron® face foam with moisture wicking Dri-Force® fleece
- Silicone-ribbed strap, 100% UV protection
- Available with SPY’s Flight® Strap
- Helmet compatible with the most popular helmets on the planet.
– Easy “one button” lens swap
– Comes with Sunny and Cloudy Lenses
– Unrestricted field of vision, especially on the peripherals
– Medium/Large Fit
– Style for Days
Spy offers the Doom in several combinations of frame and lens colors. Each frame comes with both a bright light and low light lens and all offer the same level of optical quality and modern free ride style. Stop by the BootDoctors® in Mountain Village and check out all of the products from Spy and make sure that you are ready for your next day on the hill, regardless of sunny or snowy skies!